CALL or EMAIL – We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
We offer a comprehensive range of services!
Services Offered Include:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Listing Inspections
- Home Maintenance Inspections
- Radon Testing (Additional Fee)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspections
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Include?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
Home Inspection Reports, Your Map to Unserstanding the Condition of your Home:
- The condition of every major component from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns
- And much more
Benefits of having a professional home inspection:
- We inspect and report on over 400 individual items
- We deliver a detailed report to you within 24 hours!
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
An experienced inspector will prepare your Home Inspection Report, with easy-to-read details. Then review the detailed report with you and answer any questions you may have regarding the report or the inspection.
Our program has been designed to give you the knowledge you need to purchase, maintain or list a home with confidence!
FREE “90 DAY home WARRANTY” AVAILABLE
The Best Choice for Home Inspection Services in the Nashville Area!